Thursday, July 30, 2009

Awaken From An Awaken Night

no sleep, just a heap.

it is night.

I am in bed.

sleep no where to be found.

mounting day dreams are racing through the mind.

the drama of life is paramount.

ambivalence surmount.

what is this all about!

a docudrama

a delirium

a conundrum

a flashy skit

a no nothing grit, or

it is a caffeine plight.

too much sugar is

mugging the sleepy night.

mind is racing, racing, and racing.

alarm rings

I wake up......

wondering:

when did I go to sleep?

sun is shining.

mind is relaxed, and

soaking the misty breeze.

I might as well get up, and

see the light.

life, you are strange.

simple yet mysterious.

your games are gregarious,

notorious, and full of jell.

I am awake.

just as I was awake in bed last night,

to be awaken when I never fell asleep.

No comments: