Monday, June 22, 2009

Moments

the other day I was standing out side drenched in the rain

feeling the fresh drops of rain touching my face.

every drop of rain felt like a moment unexplained

yet real moment in time remain

the rain kept coming as moments went by

turning the air cold

I sneezed as body began to shiver

time to go inside, I said to myself

to embrace the moments of warmth again

away from the cold moments of a rainy day

moments are moments nothing more

moments are neither warm nor cold

the matters in moments bring the change

moments never change remain the same

"what a moment" or lack thereof is a misnomer in name

moments never change

I felt the fresh rain which turned cold

in life's revolving door

moments in time....................

moments mysterious as they are

always remain the same

moments in time.......................

ruffle and shuffle life's dusty roads

rain will come again to wash the dust

moments in time will crust

make the dust go away

I will have to wait for the summer to sizzle, and

monsoon to come to stir the passion

to feel the fresh rain drops on my face again

No comments: