Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Falsehood of Living Screen

I sleep, and I dream

that planetary ride is a scream.

wobbling stars conjure

universe cajoles and spreads it's move

in every living being as their hearts beat.


songs are cradled in every planetary ravine

to be sung to fill every heart day and night,

now and then in every moment of the day.


I woke up from the dream land, and

viewed the media screen.

the songs on the screen are shallow.

the talks on the screen are mean.


the business of life is treacherous.

united nation is playing the political game.

wall street is breeding the gamblers.

states are plotting the war games.


nothing has changed since the last time I was awake.

I sleep, and I dream

that planetary ride is a scream.

only to be awakened to the falsehood of the living screen.

No comments: