Sunday, October 11, 2009

Spiders And The Humans

today I had nothing else to do.

I wandered around the barn

in search for something to do, and

saw a spider doing it's run, the spider run.

disturbing the spider's run is not what I wanted to do

so I moved on thinking......


the spiders and the humans have a lot in common.

both spiders and humans grin and spin.

both have propensity to trap,

and kill to eat.

some spiders are venomous, and

so are some humans.


spiders and humans both are creative, and

destructive at the same time.

species shape and size differ yet characters

remain the same.

one is not any better than the other.


I left the barn, and

went out to do my run, the human run.

knowing well that the spider is doing it's run,

the spider run.

run nevertheless..........

No comments: