Sunday, November 8, 2009

In Endless Space And In Endless Time

planets move in endless space and in endless time
the shrill of planetary grove tap in my spine
to think, to feel the ongoing saga of planetary rhyme

in endless space, and in endless time
thoughts ramble
hearts tremble
minds scramble,
the ionic matters of :
doing
being, and
seeing
of what it is, and
what it could be.

there is a time for romance
there is a time for song and dance
there is a time for hope that has no rope
there is a time to flow and grow
there is a time to feel the Autumn breeze that frees the soul
there is time for sadness and sorrow
in sadness and sorrow do not despair, the happiness will follow in pair

as I journey into the endless space and in endless time
my thought rambles
my mind scrambles the ionic matter
that beats my heart
in searching the matters of time..........
in endless time
in endless space
in endless rhyme

No comments: