Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Denial of My Conscious Permeates Deep into My Sleep

the dark night is
filled with silence......
sleep
makes it's way
in the silence
of night.

the conscious mind
has given it's way.
the silence sizzles
like a rain forest drizzle.

sleep takes it's way
as I sleep away
into the night.

there are no clouds
no rainbow
no flowers
no song and dance to show.

it is the sleep that
frees me from the shows
that conscious mind so desire
in conscious spree.

I sleep, sleep, and sleep
into the planetary shore
where body and mind are light
mixed into the matters sight.

in sleep the aroma that I sense
the sight that I see
the feeling that simmers
deep in my heart's clevis
is what my heart desire.

my imagination is baffled
that how could it be?
not to desire
the conscious spree
the denial of my conscious
permeates deep into my sleep.

No comments: