Friday, January 8, 2010

The Beauty And The Serenity Abounds

my deary eyes were sleepy.
the snow was falling.
the calm held the valley.
the brain was ruminating the
serotonin clamping to make
the sleep divine, yet my thoughts
were pacing.

is it a mirage of my mind making me
to seek and find a no nothing rhyme?
the life that sparks the momentary spike
is all there is to be found in a living grind.

humanity is besieged with perpetual waring minds 
peace is a chip in the play of the waring minds.
humanity's primal insecure minds are rationalizing
the waring deeds.
I must heed to my sleepy eyes as there is nothing
stopping the waring minds.

then I saw a beautiful face on facebook
that caught my eyes, making the universe divine,
a flicker of hope raced through my spine.
the beauty, and the grace abounds
in the midst of the waring minds that surrounds.

I slept well, and woke up to see the snow all around.
the beauty, and the serenity are sound, around, and abound.......

No comments: