Friday, November 5, 2010

Could It Be, A World To Be?

I slept through the night dreaming, what it could be.
could it be, a world to be?

simmering doubts slipped away,
as the dawn arrived piercing with breeze
that my heart loves to squeeze and feel.

I thought to myself,
what it is to be,
as the words rendered what is to be.

be liberal, and
celebrate diversity and variations in making the soul.
be conservative, and
conserve the physical and human source.
change the mind set, and set a different course.

look around
the happiness surrounds
the beauty abounds
no need for a warring ground.

let the perceptions of our senses, and
the creations of our minds
build a new world that is to be.

not a warring world but
a calm and serene world.
not a divisive world but
an inclusive world.
a world producing the essence and spice
not a world producing the pollution and wise!!

is it my delusion, or a mirage of my mind?
bringing the sense in a senseless time.
to imagine a world free from a warring life.
could it be, a world to be?

No comments: