Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Thinking Dream

I dreamed a dream that the world is free from it's waring stream.
I found myself up in the sky smiling as I saw the world with no waring spy.
it was a short lived dream.
A nightmare followed as I heard the waring scream.
My heart fluttered in shock and filled in sorrow.
I dreamed that I fell from the bed awakened by the sun as I am dreaming away in a sway,
the return of the waring play.
The Robin at the window flew giving my mind a reprieve from the nightmare slew, a dream in a dream.

life is a dream,
I am dreaming, a dream of dreams......
some are laughing dreams, and some are sad and screaming dreams
some are social hazing dreams.
I am thinking in dream.
it is dreaming prance in a hollow space..............
the space in a race
dream, the matters grace.

I woke up and found myself still thinking the dream, a thinking dream!!

No comments: